Look it’s my first time doing this! I’m bad at things like these but it’s going to be helpful if I want to blog consistently yah.
- Spent an evening with Arvin and Mhari at Cambie, their favorite pub. Apparently, they say it can get pretty ratchet in the evenings but Mhari says a true local will have definitely been to the Cambie, so check!
- SKIRTS! SKIRTS! SKIRTS! – I wore a skirt for two days in a row. I’m trying to wear all my girly girl and skimpy clothes here because I know I won’t be able to use them when I go back to the Philippines (because you know na #patriarchy).
- Got complimented on my skirt on the skytrain and actually had a conversation w/ someone that went a little beyond small talk.
- Watched my little sister’s dance performance. Her last in highschool since it’s her senior year. Ooh, did I mention she’s dance captain?
- Frozen yogurt. Do people still like frozen yogurt or was that a trend? It still makes me happy though.
- Pangako Sa’yo and Kathryn Bernardo – why i love mondays! I’m such a faney. But I swear, they’ve really done improvements specially with the script- very clean, tightly knit and no loopholes.
- Just looking at Pearl and Violet’s photos. Hnnnnggg so hot!
- Did a photoshoot with friends around downtown Vancouver. The neighborhood we went to was so pretty, lined up with old houses.
- Went to Kitsilano beach with my friends, had ramen. Basically just hanging out and just being with them without the need for any activity.
- Meaningful conversations.